As always, my wish for you is good health and a long and happy life. One website with a seemingly unlimited reserve of interesting health articles is Medical News Today. I have chosen sixteen articles that I recently read that I thought you might find interesting, too. Many of them are short, and you can read them over the next four or five days (no new blog until Sunday), but you might prefer to visit the website and look through both their recent and archived articles. Happy Reading!
- Five Hobbies that Can Improve Your Health
- Ten Minutes of Leisurely Activity Per Week May Lower Your Death Risk
- Napping May Be as Good as Drugs for Lowering Blood Pressure
- Could Green Tea Help Fight Obesity
- Skin Moisturizer Could Reduce Risk of Disease
- What Are The Health Benefits of Dark Chocolate
- Stool Transplants from “Super Donors” Could Be a Cure-all
- How Music Motivates the Brain to Learn
- Which Foods Can Help You Sleep
- Even Low-level Activity Can Help Reduce Dementia Risk
- U.S. Adults Do Not Consume Enough Protein, Study Warns
- Growing Up In a Green Area May Help Support Mental Health
- Fasting Boosts Metabolism and Fights Aging
- The Unexpected Dangers of Gum Disease
- Alcohol May Be Less Harmful to people Over Fifty
- What Diet Is Best for Older Adults
Dr. Mike and “The Science of Silence”
Dr. Mike and “What is Hypertension”
Thank you for visiting and for joining in the quest for wellness.
See you Sunday!