I hope that you are all well and happily pursuing your quest for ever greater wellness. On Day 112 (October 26th, 2018) we started indexing (Days 21 through 42) the blog. Today we’ll continue with days 43 through 65. A brief description of the posting topic for each day is listed below, together with a link to take you to that posting. I hope you enjoy this review of what we’ve been doing!
- Day 43- Reminders of various “wellness happenings” in our area.
- Day 44- Stroke myths and reasons we use not to visit the doctor
- Day 44- (a numbering mistake in the blog)- Music and spiritual wellness
- Day 45- Music and spiritual wellness continued
- Day 46- Music and spiritual wellness concluded (for now)
- Day 47- Two of the most important things I got from the talk on strokes
- Day 48- summary of what we learned at the talk on strokes
- Day 49- smoking
- Day 50- the importance of friendship
- Day 51- Join the choir!
- Day 52- link to health and wellness resources
- Day 53- Introduction to the “Blue Zones”
- Day 54- Genes, longevity and supercentenarians
- Day 55- Pets can be a source of wellness
- Day 56- Sunshine, UV light and vitamin D
- Day 57- Twenty-two ways to “move naturally”
- Day 58- you need a purpose in life
- Day 59- Dealing with stress
- Day 60- the 80% rule and how to follow it
- Day 61- the “Plant Slant”
Day 62- Fruit of the Vine
- Day 63- Join a faith community
- Day 64- “We are family”
- Day 65- Reviewing the importance of friendships; protein without meat
We’re ending, of course, with a video. This one explains in about ninety seconds why you should consider following the Blue Zones Diet. I would recommend the entire Blue Zones Lifestyle.
Thanks for reading and for joining in the quest for wellness.
See you Sunday!