I hope you are well and have been successful in keeping your New Year’s Resolutions these last four days. I also hope that your resolutions include the pursuit of wellness by living a healthier lifestyle. Three actions that you can take this year and that can help in your pursuit of wellness (as recommended by “Live Well in Nunda”) are to “Eat Better, Move More and Stress Less.” I hope that thefollowing links and videos will help you do just that!
- 5 Ways to Stress Less from “Psych Central”
- Hugging to Relieve Stress from “The Deccan Chronicle”
- Some Stress is Good for You from “Berkeley News”
How to Make Stress Your Friend by Kelly McGonigal:
- Move Naturally from “Blue Zones”
- 18 Best Move Naturally Images on “Pinterest”
- Move Naturally for Better Health from “Care 2”
- Moving Naturally from “Morningstar News”
“Tai Chi for Beginners” with Jake Mace:
- Food Guidelines from “Blue Zones”
- The Mediterranean Diet 101 from “Health Line”
- 11 Things to Know About the DASH Diet from “Reader’s Digest”
“5 Quick Healthy Meals” with Dr. Mike:
Thanks for reading and for joining in the quest for wellness.
See you Sunday!