I sincerely hope that you are all doing well. Before we go any further, here are some reminders:
“Be Well in Nunda” is a project to help people in the Nunda area to:
- “Eat Better”
- “Stress Less” and
- “Move More”
Today we’ll look at stress, what it is, its effects on us, myths about it and how to deal with it. Below are some links to information on these topics. There may even be a video or two:
- What is Stress?
- The Medical Definition of Stress
- Ten Definitions of Stress
- The Top Ten Things to Know About the Effects of Stress
- Six Myths About Stress
- Seven Ways Mentally Strong People Deal With Stress
- Everything We Know About Stress Is Wrong
- Stressed Out? Ten Things NOT To Do
- Applebee’s, Stress and Comfort Food
- Embracing Stress is More Important than Reducing Stress
- Stress Discussion for Kids from “Kids Health”
How to Make Stress Your Friend (I’ve posted this before, but it’s important)
90:10 The Single Most Important Thing You Can Do For Your Stress
A Heavy Load: Teens and Homework Stress
Mind Body Connection With Dr. Mike (not really stress, but very interesting)
Thanks for visiting and for joining in the quest for wellness.
See you Wednesday!